Home

Monday, October 6

I Made It

I got through the weekend. Boy was it hard work. My feet still hurt from the shear amount of running around.

I have a new found respect for the nursing assistants in hospitals and doctor's offices. They sure get the short end of the stick, or I guess I should say "we." I am one of them now.

The thirteen year old got an in school suspension today. He had already had one incident that had landed him in the principal's office and today was the second. He is having some authority issues. I mean, he is thirteen. He does know EVERYTHIING. Anyone want to ask him a question before he grows up and realizes he doesn't know squat?

It is so nice to be off tonight. I am just going to veg most of the night and work on the english paper due on Wednesday. Oh yeah, and watch House. (I am so into this show right now. He is such an ass. I love it.)

You all have a good night.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

House is great. I watched it from the begining and got Paul into it later down the road as well so now we own all the seasons.

Robin said...

opps that was me...I forgot I was signed in on the Santa's Castle account. My bad!

Christine said...

Oh yes, I will be owning them all eventually also. :)

chocolate and whine said...

Oh my gosh!!! House is my favorite show!!!

Christine said...

Mine too! We just bought season 1.

The Attorney said...

Anybody watching Eli Stone???

Christine said...

What in the hell is Eli Stone?


She's an attorney
and she's busy.
Much too busy for
blogging, anyway.


You can visit her
here if you need
representation.

And you can view
all her posts here.