Home

Wednesday, October 22

Sitting in my underwear. Nothing, nothing...

I was in my office today, working on documents. No court, no clients, front door locked.

Good time to sit in just my nylons and a t-shirt. Don't ask.

I look up and see a client staring in through my front window. Mind you, my big huge window faces the street. There is no walk-way in front of it. The front door is on the side of the building. Because it was locked, he decided to come peer into my front window to see if I was here.

I could tell that he realized I was in nothing but nylons and a t-shirt because he peered in close to the window, started to wave, and then suddenly stopped waving and left the window. He obviously realized that I was not appropriately dressed for a client/attorney meeting at that very moment.

I have learned a huge lesson today. If I'm going to sit in my nylons and t-shirt, close my drapes.

3 comments:

chocolate and whine said...

That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Christine said...

HAHAHA!!!!

ZENDOM said...

AHHHH!!Still a ZEN moment no matter what is...as it is..IS..enjoy(+)
Dom*:)


She's an attorney
and she's busy.
Much too busy for
blogging, anyway.


You can visit her
here if you need
representation.

And you can view
all her posts here.