Home

Thursday, December 11

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving was a really fun event with my family this year. I, of course, tried to screw it up with my own personal issues (after the fact). However, the good thing about that was that it cleared a lot of issues up for me, such as my oldest daughters are more patient than I have ever given them credit for.

We all went to T's (and Brandon's) home. All my kids were there: T, Steph, the Student, Travis, and Tristan. Well, T and Brandon's kids were there, too. :)

I didn't think it was possible to drink and eat as much as we did. The evidence as to how much we ate was, were you feeling a twinge of hunger? Time to eat again!

There was no break between hunger and satiation. You were either completely stuffed, or possibly feeling a twinge of hunger. Mind you, a very, very slight twinge.

We went out on the Friday night after Thanksgiving to play a game at a restaurant that I have played before but had forgotten about. What a fun game! What was especially fun was beating everyone every single game. I didn't mind. I felt a little bad for my kids and their spouses that they were all so retarded that they couldn't beat me, but then, I'm an attorney, and very smart, and they are all schmoes, and probably very fortunate that they did as well as they could.

:)))))

1 comment:

Christine said...

LOL! YOU won????!! HA!


She's an attorney
and she's busy.
Much too busy for
blogging, anyway.


You can visit her
here if you need
representation.

And you can view
all her posts here.