Home

Wednesday, October 1

A Job.

It looks like I may have a job.

On Friday, a friend of mine told me of a local nursing home that is hiring. She knows a lady who works there and tells me that I should go apply.

Monday finally rolls around. I get ready. I drop off the kids at school and help out in #4's class for about an hour. I get in the car and start driving to the place.

Here's where I should tell you that we have a big problem in my family. (like you can't tell if you read these posts). When we get nervous, we have to poop. The more nervous, the faster you better get us to a bathroom. (BTW, I blame my mother. We got our genes from her.)

So, I get to the place and quickly drive past it because now I have to poop. There is no way I am going in there feeling this way.

Closest place? Target.

I walk in to Target. I walk straight to the bathroom. I leave Target. I was tempted to buy something, but I really didn't need anything or have any money to spend.

Finally, I get to the place. I tell them the name of the lady that sent me there and I fill out an application. I talk with the main person for a few minutes and I leave.

Today I got a call saying that they want me to start this weekend, part time, to get me trained. I am so excited! and nervous!

I don't know how much I will make or anything. You see, I also forget all relevant information to ask when I am nervous. Sigh. What a tard I am.

So, I go in tomorrow to fill out paperwork and get a schedule.

I bet I will have to poop on my first day.

No comments:


She's an attorney
and she's busy.
Much too busy for
blogging, anyway.


You can visit her
here if you need
representation.

And you can view
all her posts here.