Home

Saturday, October 4

Nervous

Well, today is my first day of work. I am so very nervous. Did I mention that I haven't worked in about 13 years. Let's face it, I didn't do much before then either, considering I had my oldest when I was 17.

What if I hate it? I mean, really really hate it?

I don't want to hate it. I want to like it, love it even.

Sometimes it feels so much safer in my little bubble of a life. At least I know I like being a stay at home mom.

I guess I just hope that I will follow through with it. As a teenager I quit so many jobs just after a couple weeks or even a month. I am supposedly older and wiser. Ha. Older anyway.

I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you haven't worked in 13 years? You have 5 kids lol

Congrats! I hope you love it :)


She's an attorney
and she's busy.
Much too busy for
blogging, anyway.


You can visit her
here if you need
representation.

And you can view
all her posts here.